Burlington Square is a luxurious condo located in the heart of Corridor Manchester, at 99 Coupland Street. The project comprises of 273 apartments with the unique facilities, developed by Joint-venture between Factory Estates and Salboy.
Burlington Square Factsheet
|PROJECT NAME||Burlington Square|
|Developer||Factory Estates& Salboy|
|Address||99 Coupland Street Hulme Manchester M15 6HN|
Erection of part 6, 7, 8, 10 storey building with partial basement and plant, to provide 273 apartments(use class C3) with ground floor amenity provision following demolition of existing 2 storey warehouse building.
*Construction company - Domis Ltd
|Facilities||Communal Gym, Landscaped courtyard, communal lounge|
|No. of units||273|
|Car parking Lots||69 lots|
Burlington Square Unit Mix
|Type||Size (sqm)||No of Units|
- Located in the heart of ‘Corridor Manchester’ – an innovation district south of Manchester City Centre – the UK’s most dynamic city.
- Focus for Manchester’s Learning & Knowledge Economy.
- The growth of student population within proximity of Burlington Square.
- Government Initiative aims to be Top 5 innovation districts in Europe.
- Investment of Corridor for a wide variety of diverse industries from large companies to new start-ups and entrepreneurs.
- Investment of £1.5 billion planned in the next 10 years from major institutions and innovative technology companies.
- Within the Vicinity of 11 Business & Industrial Parks.