Chapter One is a FREEHOLD development, located along Pracha Uthit Road, Huay Kwang District, Bangkok, Thailand. Developed by renowned developer Pruska Real Estate. The project offers 1.907 residential units in 8 storeys and designed to provide residents with the living with nature, wind and sunshine.
|PROJECT NAME||Chapter One Eco Ratchada - Huay Khwang|
|Developer||PRUKSA REAL ESTATE PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED|
|Address||Pracha Uthit Road, Huay Kwang District, Bangkok|
|Tenure||Freehold (Foreigners Eligible)|
|Site Area||20,845.7 sqm / 224,383 sqft|
|Description||8 ResidenRal Buildings with Total 1,907 Units
(Tower A: 25 Floors – Fully Furnished Studio 46 Units / 1BR 161 Units) with 2 x 4-Storey Parking Buildings (700 Lots)
For international allocation only Tower A: 207 units
|Car Park||2 parking buildings with 4 floors each, parking lot 700 units|
|Expected date of completion||Q2 2019|
Chapter One's Unit Mix
|UNIT TYPE||Size (Sqm)|
- THE HOTTEST LOCATION: Located in Ratchada - Huay Kwang District, Bangkok's new CBD. The fastest growing, most promising district, most sought-after office zone and one of Bangkok's largest residential area.
- BE SPOILT BY CONVENIENCE ALL AROUND: Close proximity to a wide selection of transport and day-to-day amenities, shopping malls, restaurants, embassies and leading international schools. Free shuttle service to MRT, plus retail shops and convenience right within the development at your doorsteps.
- STAND-OUT VALUE-DRIVEN FACILITIES & GREEN DESIGN: One of the largest condominium offering more facilities than any other projects within the same price range and the same area, with class leading "Think Green" eco-design concept, and fully furnished in stylish Scandinavian theme thereby delivering greater value to investors and home seekers.
- NO.1 DEVELOPER: Developed by Thailand's largest real estate developer, Pruska Real Estate, ensuring quality assurance and the best property management for investors and homeowners.
- LOW CAPITAL OUTLAY & ATTRACTIVE RETURN: LOW capital outlay of only 20% with remaining balance due only upon completion in 2019, ensuring greater cash flow while potentially reaping attractive capital returns. Financing available for greater leveraging.