The Emerald is a striking Architectural building located at 35 Albert Road, South Melbourne, Australia. At the edge of the old Emerald Hill, between the Botanical Gardens & Albert Park Lake, this mixed use development incorporating 290 Apartments along with commercial and retail has enhanced the urban design of Albert Rd and provides a modern edition to a high profile corner. Developed by Golden Age Group.
|Developer||Golden Age Development Group|
|Project Name||The Emerald|
|Location||35 Albert Road, South Melbourne, Australia|
|Project Type||Residential / Retail|
|Project Information||20 level residential development with 290 apartments|
- The design took an approach inspired by the ripples and waves of nature responding directly to the neighbouring gardens and lake.
- The interior spaces bring to life a contemporary Melbourne aesthetic combining a raw, natural material palette with timeless detailing and craftsmanship.
- The building design achieves 5-star Green Star rating eco rating.
- Externally the tower's facade is infused with shades of green and silver, giving rise to The Emerald.
- There are 289 apartments and 294 car spaces
- A shared roof-top garden with spa pools, amenities and BBQ area for both visitors and residents.