Inspired by Heritage
Jui Residences has been designed to reflect art deco heritage which is inspired by the National Aerated Water Co., Ltd. building, located within the grounds of the development. The art deco heritage can be seen through the vertical flutes on the façade, arched detailing on the balconies and wide inset curves at the podium.
Located right next to the Kallang River, this 18-storey tower presents 117 contemporarily crafted units with natural lighting and ventilation throughout each home.
Jui Residences Factsheet
|Location||1177 Serangoon Road|
|Site Area||31,705 aqft|
|Gross Floor Area||88,775 aqft|
|No. of Blocks||TBA|
|No. of Storeys||18|
|No. of Units||117 Units|
Jui Residences Units Mix
|Unit Type||No of units||Size|
|1 Bedroom (A1)||13||431|
|1 Bedroom (A2)||13||463|
|2 Bedroom (B1)||13||657|
|2 Bedroom (B2)||13||700|
|2 Bedroom (B3)||13||710|
|3 Bedroom (C1)||13||883|
|3 Bedroom (C2)||13||893|
|3 Bedroom (C3)||13||947|
|3 Bedroom (C4)||13||1001|
- Located Serangoon Road next to Kallang River.
- It is well-connected to many major expressways manly the PIE, CTE and SLE.
- It is 10 minutes drive away from the Central Business District in Raffles Place as well as the Marina Bay as well.
- Near to Potong Pasir MRT Station and Sengkang MRT Station.
- The Venue Shoppes and The Poiz Centre are just short drive from your home.
- With the close proximity to Saint Andrew's Junior, Sanit Andrew's Junior College, Maris Stella High School and Zhonghua Primary School...
- Driving to Orchard and town area are just minute away.