Marine Wharf East Location
7 minutes journey time from Surrey Quays to Canary Wharf, the DLR and Crossrail (2018).
8 minutes journey time from Surrey Quays to London Bridge, the fourth largest transport hub in the Capital.
- Strategically located to maximise on the Capital’s global centres of commerce - the City & Canary Wharf.
- Little over 10 minutes walk from Surrey Quays Overground Station
- 1 stop (1 minute) from Jubilee Line connections at Canada Water.
- 2 minutes walk from South Dock Marina - the largest in London.
- 2 minutes walk from the scenic Thames path, trailing the River Thames for 40 miles.
- 15 minutes walk from Surrey Quays shopping centre.
- 5 minutes walk from Greenland Pier and Thames Clipper services to Canary Wharf in 4 minutes.
A cultural oasis on your doorstep
Continuing outdoor pursuits, residents will be just a few minutes walk from the River Thames itself - and its winding path that follows the River from Hampton Court Palace to the Thames Barrier - a 40 mile stretch of the Thames Path (a UK national trail) passing minutes from the development.
Residents at Marine Wharf East will be a stone’s throw from transport, shopping, water sports, traditional inns and constant reminders of the nautical legacy of Surrey Quays.
7 minutes from the heart of Canary Wharf
The statistics that support Canary Wharf as a district for global commerce, investment, advanced transport, leisure and sophisticated cultural finesse are endless.
And perhaps most significantly, residents at Marine Wharf East will be brilliantly placed to maximise on this international showcase that is now home to one of the UK’s largest collections of public art, the largest health club and now employs the largest number of bank executives in Europe.
A 7-minute hop into vast shopping malls that redefine fashion, brand names that rival Bond Street and a world of entertainment, recreation and cuisine to suit every taste.
8 minutes from London Bridge Quater
The Capital’s ever changing and ever growing skyline has become symbolic of both city finance and iconic regeneration - with The Shard rising above an entirely new business community that now dominates the riverfront from London Bridge downriver to Tower Bridge.
- Surrey Quays Rail Station
- Canada Water (0.7 miles)
- London City Airport (4.0 miles)
- Greenland Pier (0.2 miles)
- Surrey Quays (0.5 miles)
- Surrey Quays Shopping Centre
- Southward Park
- Surrey Quays
- London Bridge
- Marathon Science School (0.3 miles)
- Deptford Park Primary School (0.3 miles)
- Arnhem Wharf Primary School (0.5 miles)