Marine Wharf East is a luxurious development along Surrey Quays, London SE16, United Kingdom. The building comprises two principal blocks and offers an executive choice of contemporary 1 to 3 bedroom apartments (183 units). The project is developed by reputable developer Galliard Homes on the property market.
Why invest in Marine Wharf East?
- Reputable developer, Galliard Homes, awarded Best Residential Developer Award in 2014
- Excellent location and highly sought address in London SE16 Surrey Quays (Zone 2)
- Excellent connections to Canary Wharf, The City and Central London
- Huge upside potential with the success of Canada Water Masterplan and the completion of new business centre on the adjacent site of Cannon Wharf
- Minutes walk to River Thames, South Dock Marina (London’s largest marina), Greenland Pier, Southwark Park etc
- All apartments come with free private terrace, balcony or root terrace space
- Vibrant township with shopping centre, art gallery and water sports
- Many apartments enjoy panoramic views of Canary Wharf, River Thames and South Dock Marina
- Quality finishings including rustic oak engineered timber flooring and Smeg kitchen appliances
- Two communal landscaped courtyard gardens
- 1,800 square metres of landscaping & greenery
- Deferred payment (only 20% till completion)