Marine Wharf East Site Plan
Marine Wharf East Facilities
Marine Wharf East comprises two principal apartment buildings - Canary Point, the larger, offering 116 luxurious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, and 4 magnificent 2 bedroom duplex penthouses. Harbourside will provide 65 stunning apartments in a similar style to Canary Point.
The development will have a central communal Home Zone, providing access from Plough Way linking through to Carteret Way with both blocks designed around landscaped courtyards.
The development will also provide secure lower ground car parking within each block.
Marine Wharf East has been designed to maximise on natural light with virtually all apartments having a private terrace or balcony, with selected apartments in Canary Point enjoying extensive terrace space
The overall site will also incorporate approximately 1,800 square metres of landscaped public open space creating an undulating green expanse on its southern boundary.
Soaring elevations and striking facades
With blend seamlessly with soft landscape surroundings.
Canary Point will offer a choice of apartment styles arranged around its courtyard from a ground to the fourth floor and then from fifth to ninth floor within its tower.
The two upper levels, eighth and ninth, will comprise 4 spectacular 2 bedroom duplex penthouses, each with dual aspect views.
Harbourside will provide a similar choice of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments arranged from first to the fifth floor - rising above its own landscaped podium courtyard.
Highly refined specifications and exclusive finishes
Each apartment at Marine Wharf East will be finished and equipped for high-end contemporary living with every emphasis on sophisticated style and sleek functionality.
Development features include:
- Choice of exclusive 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartment styles.
- Two communal landscaped courtyard gardens.
- 1800 sqm of open space, 1 minute away from Thames Path Walk that stretches for 40 miles along the river.
- Secure lower ground parking and cycle storage available in both apartment blocks.
- Each apartment finished and equipped to Galliard Homes’ premier specifications, including rustic oak engineered timber flooring and Smeg kitchen appliances.
- All apartments with private terrace, balcony or roof terrace.
- Two passenger lifts serving each apartment core and lower parking levels.
- Many apartments with panoramic views towards Canary Wharf, the River Thames and South Dock Marina.
- Green roof ecological sustainability to both apartment blocks.
- Soft and hard landscaped Home Zone division integrating apartment blocks and communal access.
- Car Club Bay within Home Zone.
Superb views from dawn to dusk (Actual view from level 7 and upwards)
View from Grove Street
View from Carteret Way
Canary Point looking towards the development's Home Zone