Stirling Residences is an upcoming 99-year residential development by the joint venture of Hong Kong-listed developer Logan Property Holdings and Chinese developer Nanshan Group. With the plot ratio of 4.6 and site area of 227,222 square feet, the new launch along Stirling Road will comprise of approximately 1.110 units with full condo facilities.
The condo is also in the proximity of Queenstown MRT Station and Ayer Rajah Expressway.
Why invest in Stirling Residences?
- Next to the Queenstown MRT Station
- Nestled in an established matured estate in Singapore
- Nestled in private landed enclave
- 5 minutes drive to the Orchard Road Shopping belt
- 7 minutes drive to the Marina Bay Financial Centre
- Developed by the renowned developer - Nan Shan Group and Logan Property Holdings