Nestled in the heart of Johor Bahru city centre, Suasana prides itself as the only integrated residence development close to the Johor CIQ to Singapore.
Centralised within Jalan Wong Ah Fook, City Square Shopping Center, JB Sentral, PERSADA International Convention Center and a myriad of new retail and office developments, residents will enjoy a host of benefits within the locale. With the establishments of JB Sentral Transportation Hub, Sultan Iskandar Custom Complex (CIQ), KTM Shuttle Tebrau and the future Rapid Transit System (RTS) at Bukit Chagar, inter-city connectivity will a breeze for those that reside here.
With the establishments of JB Sentral Transportation Hub, Sultan Iskandar Custom Complex (CIQ), KTM Shuttle Tebrau and the future Rapid Transit System (RTS) at Bukit Chagar, inter-city connectivity will a breeze for those that reside here.
LIVE LIFE EPICENTERED
Suasana brings you closer to cities and towns of Nusajaya, Puteri Harbour and Medini via the Eastern Dispersal Link (EDL) and North-South Highway, With the proposed JB-Singapore Rapid Transport System (RTS), travelling from JB City Centre to Singapore becomes much easier and faster - all at your fingertips.
EVERYTHING THAT YOU NEED WITHIN EASY REACH
- Zenith Retail @ Level 1, Jalan Wong Ah Fook
- Service Residences @ Level 2, Jalan Trus
- Persada International Convention Center JB (250m)
- City Square Shopping Center (250m)
- JB Sentral (450m)
- KOMTAR new retail and offices (150m)
- JB Sentral, Sultan Iskandar Customs Complex (CIQ)(600m)
- Shuttle Tebrau (900m) & ONLY 5 mins from JB Sentral - Woodlands
- Bukit Chagar selected as main terminal for Rapit Transit System (RTS)linking JB & Singapore (2km)
- Shuttle Tebrau Train (JB Sentral Railway Station)
- Cross over in just five (5) minutes with 26 trips per day; frequency set to increase: Departure times from Woodlands station from 6.30am to 11 pm, Departure times from JB Sentral station from 5.30am to 10 pm
- Shuttle Bus (JB Sentral Bus Terminal, CIQ, Larkin Bus Terminal): Busses CW1, CW2, 170 and 160 which run every few minutes to every 15 minutes, during the day and evening & CW3, CW3S, CW4, CW4S, CW6 (2nd link buses)