The Tre Ver brings together the best of worlds. Home by the river, and by the city. A private sanctuary for the family, with a shared sense of community. Man and nature coexisting in harmony. This is riverfront living at its best.
Connect to everywhere easily from The Tre Ver. MRT, major expressways (CTE and PTE), and numerous bus lines take you to places in minutes.
The Tre Ver: "The natural landscape that surrounds The Tre Ver extends into the development. The blue of the river and the beauty of the raintrees are integrated with the design. What you get are homes that are planted on a beautiful landscape rather than built on just a hard, concrete surface." Wong Mun Summ WOHA Architects, The Tre Ver .
The Tre Ver Factsheet
|Project name||The Tre Ver|
|Address||Blk 60, 62, 64, 66, 68, 70, 72, 74 and 76 Potong Pasir Ave 1|
|Site Area||Approx 201,405 sqft|
|Developer||UOL Group & Singland|
|Tenure of Land||99 years commencing on 27 March 2018|
|Expected Vacant Possession||19 August 2022|
|No of units||729|
|No. of Blocks/ Storeys||Tower blocks
3 blocks of 20 storey & 2 blocks of 19 storey
4 blocks of 7 storey including 2 storey carparks and 1 basement carpark
The Tre Ver Units Mix
|Type||Area (sqft)||Total Units|
|1-Bedroom (484 – 506 sqft)|
|2-Bedroom (614 – 797 sqft)|
|3-Bedroom (990 – 1098 sqft)|
|4-Bedroom (1324 – 1367 sqft)|
- Latest condominium in District 13
- 2 MRT Stations surounded like Potong Pasir MRT Station and Woodleigh MRT Station
- A few minutes walk to Orchard Shopping Belt, The CBD, Bendemeer Food Centre, Joo Seng Food Place
- Many prestigious schools nearby such as Maris Stella High School, Bendemeer Primary School, Cedar Primary School, St Andrew Primary School, Macpherson Primary School,
- Spacious layouts, high-end facilities
- 750 exclusive units with various choices from 1 to 4 bedroom
- Developed by UOL Group and UIC industrial Corporation.